Tuesday, April 7, 2009
HM. WHAT AN EMBARRASSING DAY.
ok. this stupid stalin is really boring. ive been editing this stupid ppt for ages but i dont think its ever gonna be done. URGH.
but anyway, mon was a really sad but REALLY FUNNY day! yar.. we were all like crying so hard in the morn but in the afternoon it was like really funny (: hahaha! so we (me alex and sam) stayed back after school cos we really had to talk to each other to feel better about .... and so we started talking about many funny stuff that happened in nco. :P hahaha, and i wouldnt forget ms ng's comment about guides on that day. she said: ' so, stalin's nazi army marched everyday. like red cross marching all the time, ncc and npcc marching all day long......' and then i started to nudge alex and felt proud that guides was gonna be commended too for marching! but too bad, she had to flatten all my hopes with her 4 words: and guides pitching tents. ...... I was like..... WHAT!?!?!? 1. we dont ALWAYS pitch tents 2. we MARCH TOO! urgh. i was like trying my best not to open my mouth too big but it was really uncontrollable. but whatever! at least GUIDES IS FUN AND LOVABLE!
so anyway, about today. i was utterly, totally and CRUELLY embarressed by ms lin today. jiaxuan was Making a speeech with me in front of the class in the container classroom and then when asked to make comments, azri said that jia xuan is too soft and so she would pay more attention to me instead of jiaxuan. Actually, I was kinda fine with that, but after that,………. Ms lin was like. ‘ I cant blame jiaxuan. Anyone standing beside Melinda will lose out to her voice.’ I WAS LIKE……. *mouth BIG BIG * again. Yeah yeah, like REAL she didn’t mean to INSULT ME. Like, whats wrong with my voice??? So weirddd. But I can conclude that this world is made up of really soft spoken ppl that’s why they cant get used to my voice. BUT THAT’S THEIR PROB. NOT MINE!!!!!
Haiz. But anyway, I just accepted the fact that I have a LOUD voice. Nvm. Haiz. I’m feeling very super lonely loo… come back soon and stop alex’s daily ABUSE! She hits ppl when she laughs HYSTERICALLY. It scares me… cos ill be the one hurting non stop. But good thing there’s chippy and dale-ly. (: heehee. Their pics are there! (: okok. Shan’t embarrass myself further. BYE!
PS. i think i caught some of loo's embarrassing things lately. TIME TO CHANGE OUR SEATS!
MELINDA TYPED AT 4/07/2009 08:08:00 PM