Ok. About second day of nco, it was really funny. Pt was like really gross actually. I hate sharing salivaaaa… so gooey and gross! BLECH! Anyway, so after running like mad, you would have to do 5 push ups and then bite the floating apple in the water. I WAS SOO SUPER LUCKYTHAT I DIDN’T HAVE TO DO IT! Cos I was one of the I’cs.. (: heehee! (: haiz. But anyway, then we went to do a lot of things before going for games.
OMG. GAMES WAS LIKE SOME COMEDY! When we went to the first station, the one u take the pole and spin 10 times, we were like laughing like mad when Abigail fell to the ground flat almost immediately.. and then when she got back up, she took the pole and spinned OFF with it to another place! But that wasn’t really very hilarious compared to later. So she went and did the butt crawl at the poncho part. It was super funny cos she couldn’t get the poncho off and started to butt crawl side ways with it. :P I tot that was really funny! But I was laughing too hard to even tell her where to go next. Ok. im being really mean!
But after that she almost banged into the bench, the tree, the drain and she was going so fast that Melissa had to stretch out her hand to stop her from going any further. It was so super funny and all the seniors were laughing till their backs were like gonna break. yaar. then we had to burst balloons with our butts. i was terrified but i decided like whatever, just burst it! then afte i sat down on it, it took about 2 sec to burst and i was like cursing, wth? pls burst! then it was really funny cos i realised they put water inside the balloon so my whole butt was wet. :( hahaha, but it was really funny. (:
yar, and many many other things happened ike prize presentation, cleaning up, me going to the fourth level oolu place alone to off lights, taps and many many more. haiz. shant tok bout unhappy stuff but i just wish all these can go away, but its not going to. so just pray hard for her and trust that she will be strong enough to pull through this. yupp. ok. end of NCO. BYE! (: