<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7536719419021671129?origin\x3dhttp://melindaaa-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
THE OWNER!
MELINDA IS FROM CEDAR.

BORN ON 10 NOVEMBER.

AND LOVES LIME- GREEN, OLIVE GREEN BUT NOT DUSTBIN GREEN.

Bold, Italic, Underline
CRAVINGS!
♥1. TO GO DOWN THE RIVER 10000000 TIMES!
♥ KEEP SMILING! (:
♥ DRINK MORE PPCs!
♥ GET MY OWN CAM!
CHATTERBOX!
THE FOOTSTEPS!
Azritania
Beaunice
Cassandra
CEDAR GUIDES
Charlotte
Chermaine
Dawn
Debbie
Felicia
Gloria
Hwee Hoon
Isabel
Joey
Jiaxuan
Joline
Jue Ying
Lexin
Luo Ting
Ming Zhen
Marilyn
Niza
Rachel
SPARROW
Samantha Lai
Samantha Tan
Selina
Shazwani
Tiffany
Theodora
REMINISCENCES!
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ June 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ August 2009
➜ September 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ November 2009
➜ December 2009

ALL THANKS TO:
Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

THE END!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
FIVE LOAVES AND TWO FISHES- CORRINNE MAY

FIVE LOAVES AND TWO FISHES- CORRINNE MAY

A little boy of thirteen was on his way to school
He heard a crowd of people laughing and he went to take a look
Thousands were listening to the stories of one man
He spoke with such wisdom, even the kids could understand

The hours passed so quickly, the day turned to night
Everyone was hungry but there was no food in sight
The boy looked in his lunchbox at the little that he had
He wasn't sure what good it'd do, there were thousands to be fed
But he saw the twinkling eyes of Jesus
The kindness in His smile
And the boy cried out
With the trust of a child he said:

"Take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as you will I surrender
Take my fears and my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all to feed them all"

I often think about that boy when I'm feeling small
And I worry that the work I do means nothing at all
But every single tear I cry is a diamond in His hands
And every door that slams in my face, I will offer up in prayer
So I'll give you every breath that I have
Oh Lord, you can work miracles
All that you need is my "Amen"

So take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as you will
I surrender
Take my fears and my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all
I hope it's not too small

I trust in you
I trust in you

So take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as you will I surrender
Take my fears and my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all
No gift is too small

MELINDA TYPED AT 6/16/2009 10:39:00 PM